Monday 15 June 2009

MAVR BROADCAST_05 [ HD ]

This Is DJ Prodigal back with yet another post, that's got to be what 4, Amazing I know. Once again apologising for my lack of posts and once again telling you all I will attempt to post on a more regular bassi

Lets start off with the formalities and for the sake of following tradition or otherwise "Conform" towards the structure.

Musical Recommendation: "Collapse The Light Into Earth" by Porcupine Tree The album is In Absetia. This song would be best downloaded as youtube has terrible quality and versions of it.So refer back to previous posts by me and use those steps to get this song.

Now this post is dedicated to a certain harddrive which has brought me so much happiness. Recently the majority of the Dj's have decided to pass around this harddrive with music and movies and what not.

The best thing about this harddrive isn't the amount of free stuff on it but preferably the variety of music and shows i have been introduced to , with an emphasis on the music. I'm not claiming for this to be a purely original idea but would just like to talk about the variety of music on this harddrive and the diversity it has brought to my Itunes.

As I'm sure you have noticed most of the Djs here have a unique taste in music, ranging between metal/techno to opera and it sure makes interesting listening. A certain band I'd like for you to all check out is "The Airborne Toxic Event". Not only does this harddrive represent the variety of music in the world, and yes I am going to totally blow this out of proportion, but much more importantly it allows us to gain access to music without using money or bandwidth which is arguably money.

This post is aimed at nothing specific but I urge for all listeners to try this, and as from what I understand all of the listeners know us quite, quite well join this circle of music and attempt to contribute to this already wonderful harddrive.



This is Dj Prodigal managing to talk about nothing 5 or so paragraphs.
Out!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
As you stand...
under the bar lights
and the band plays some song
about forgetting yourself for a while
and the piano's this melancholy sound check
to her smile
And that white dress she's wearing
you haven't seen her
for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment