Monday 15 June 2009

SOL BROADCAST_08 [ TALES ]

Gooood Evenin' fine readers here is DJ Jwol  ridin' Boris right into ya brains...

Recommended Listening : All U Can Eat by Ben Folds

This is going to sound insanely arrogant but I don't really care (so I will argue about it for a while, just for fun) but I am going to post about my FANtastic Saturday I have just had. Lets set the scene shall we? It was saturday morning, the birds were chirpin' it up and I was awake, it's 6:46 am. I get up and have breakfast then solitaire it up.
It's 10:31 am, I am leaving for soccer, we win, janey and others are there, swearing and whatnot.
It's 12:34 pm i'm in the car going to hornsby to get some things for the 16th I have tonight.
It's 12:59 pm I have grabbed my things and have decided to grab a coffee then go home, I see Lauren and Erin at the coffee shop and sit with them for a while, before going off and taking photos of ourselves with funny hats in City Beach.
It's 1:38 pm I have to leave Lauren and Erin for Ben is coming soon, he does not like me. I see Sarah at the fountain, alone, I go to talk to her for a while, Charlie is also there, I tell him I love him, he threatens to get people to kill me, I take no notice, he goes to a North Shore private school, nothing to be scared of at all. Sarah and I talk for a while, her friend who she is waiting for comes, I leave them be.
It's 2:04 pm I'm entering Waitara Macdonalds to get myself a chocolate shake, I say hello to a few collegues and then quiet;y leave, seeing Anthony Finn briefly, he does not notice me. I am walking to Waitara train station, feel it is pointless to pay for a ticket.
It's 2:24 pm  I am exiting the train at Wahroonga train station, reach into my bag and pull out my iPod, it gives me company on the walk home.
It's 3:12 pm, I'm entering my house, it is silent, I am the only one home. I turn on the computer, I have several hours before I need to be anywhere.
It's 5:36 pm, my father walks through the door, and tells me to get ready, I still have one-and-a-half hours before I need to be anywhere.
It's 6:17 pm, I am ready to go and am finishing dinner.
It is 6:36 pm, I am getting in the car with my father heading off to the 16th.
It's 7:04 pm, I am exiting the car and walk over to the community hall. I give Monica a hug and wish her a happy birthday, I then place my present in the pile she has already accumulated.
It's 11:06 pm, the night has passed in a blur of alchohol and hooking up, I strangley remember it all. I look around a girl has almost fallen asleep on me, she asks my name I reply then ask for hers. Her name is Brooke, the matter ends.

The day was interesting for me, but i doubt many of you would find it that exciting, and for that I apologise, and don't worry gentle reader, the old reviews and sarcastic comments will be back up on Spice of Life soon so just hang in there.

Off to go attach a Gun that shoots Radioactive Sharks onto Boris..

DJ Jwol Out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smoke my guns - I kill your peoples
I said "I'll do it sir"
Smoke my crack - I kill your babies
He said "I'll do it sir"
Every single day I got the white man working for me
Harry truman

2 comments: