Saturday 13 June 2009

SOL BROADCAST_07 [ ALL APOPLOGIES ]

Gooood merry morn fine readers, its DJ Jwol ridin' boris into ya' brains.....

Recommended listening: All Apologies by Nirvana 

Well I haven't actually got that much to post about so how a few apologies, yeah let's go with that.

My fellow DJ's Trigon and Drop-Doctor, have recently posted rather meh-worthy posts. Drop-Doctors post didn't follow the layout that we so strictly adhere to but otherwise was a slightly below standard post. Trigon has posted a "caption contest" using a photo that has no action, and is just a photo of himself in a pirate hat. Trigon we are not 4 years old and will not laugh, unless Needles posts a caption, then maybe we will, please refrain from posting crap again. Thankyou.

Short post but hey whatever, by the way, there are still a few positions open here at Office so why dont you apply today!

Off to Go celebrate the battle by drinking a pint of ale with Boris

DJ Jwol OUT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I was like you
Easily amused
Find my nest of salt
Everything is my fault
I'll take all the blame
I'll proceed from shame
Sunburn with freezer burn
Choking on the ashes of her enemy



No comments:

Post a Comment