Wednesday 24 June 2009

SU- BR--DCAST_-2 [ -ND THEN --ERE W-S SILEN-- ]

As a newcomer to N--, I cant help but notice that the de--th of this blog happened soon after my arriv--l... were these events related at all? Ill leave this thought with you, as it has been plauging my mind for a good few da-- -ow.

I suppose it doesnt ma--er... I suppose what we need to look to is the f---re, what happens once order has g--e, I suspect random b---s from all DJs will ju-- pop up everywhere, lacking the structure to actually go anywhere. We n--ded NSR, but now its good as g--e.

As for me, I ll return from whence I came, a little place that is no doubt soon to be gone as well, but I pr---ise, just as thi- -ne did... Ill go out in style
Good night my friends, and travel we-----------

1 comment:

  1. Now that is just freaking cool
    Oh and please don't delete the blog
    Just like freeze it or something
    You need one big goodbye post tomorrow or something

    ReplyDelete