Monday 8 June 2009

SOL BROADCAST_06 [ OVER-VIEW ]

Good merry morning readers, It's DJ Jwol comin' atcha with a mighty fine hello and then a social update.

ңє׀ґδ

Hardly looks like a hello but whatever.

Recommended listening: Happy Birthday  by The Birthday Massacre 

Now to the social update.
Unless you have been living under a soundproof, self sustaining rock on Mars, then you will know that something happened with Needles last night. This was, of course, his first date. The girl who he is now going out with just so happens to be the girl he liked in Primary school, proof that there are such things as happy endings after all. What with the ever growing reach of the Swine Flu literally at our doorstep, it is moments like these that remind us of the strength of the human spirit. I cannot go into any intimate details and would not go into said details even if I could, because you know they are...well intimate and if Needles wants to share, then he will, when he posts.

Onto slightly related matters, our good friend "Timotei" has finally found himself a girlfriend and has (I hope) given up on another girl that was frankly a bitch to him when she got bored. I hope that "Timotei" and his new girl last for at least several months, because he is so much better when he is happy.

Segwaying into an update about myself, the girl who I am "madly in love with" to quote several people, now says that she doesn't want to see me anymore and is sick of the way that I make her feel. I'm trying to fix things I really am, but I'm unsure as to how I go about fixing this. As pathetic as it sounds, she may be able to easily forget about me but I cannot let go of her just yet, is that so selfish?

Now to matters even a little more depressing (Hey, I said this was a social update, both good and bad) our good friend "Strykun" may have finally given up on the girl he has been chasing for a few months now, this is, as I have been told, a mutual agreement that they are both sick of the way the other makes them feel. Sorry to end on such a sad note, I promise that by the time of the next post, things will be looking better in all our girl lives.

Off to go ride Boris into battle

DJ Jwol Outennhaggen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think my friend said, "Don't forget the video."
I think my friend said, " Don't forget to smile."
"You're a murder tramp, murder tramp", I think he said,
"You're a murder boy, birthday boy", I think I said.

I think my friend said, "Stick it in the back of her head."
I think my friend said, "Two of them are sisters."
"I'm a murder tramp, birthday boy", I think I said,
"I'm gonna bash them in, bash them in", I think he said

No comments:

Post a Comment